I just love this baby! He has been chatting away on the phone like crazy the last few weeks. He just babbles and laughs like he's really carrying on a conversation. He used to just carry the phone around and hold it up to his face, but now he seems to finally have figured things out. He still isn't really saying any words, but he certainly understands more and more. Every night when I ask him if he wants to take a bath he runs straight over to the bathroom door and starts banging on it. He knows where his bellybutton is and especially likes to check out daddy's bellybutton. He also understands the words "kiss," "car," "blanket," "binky," "bottle,""bye-bye," "daddy," and "mommy." We've also taught him how to give five recently. He's learning and growing so fast these days and I wish I could slow it down, but I guess I'll just enjoy it instead.
Friday, January 22, 2010
"Hello?"
I just love this baby! He has been chatting away on the phone like crazy the last few weeks. He just babbles and laughs like he's really carrying on a conversation. He used to just carry the phone around and hold it up to his face, but now he seems to finally have figured things out. He still isn't really saying any words, but he certainly understands more and more. Every night when I ask him if he wants to take a bath he runs straight over to the bathroom door and starts banging on it. He knows where his bellybutton is and especially likes to check out daddy's bellybutton. He also understands the words "kiss," "car," "blanket," "binky," "bottle,""bye-bye," "daddy," and "mommy." We've also taught him how to give five recently. He's learning and growing so fast these days and I wish I could slow it down, but I guess I'll just enjoy it instead.
Posted by Nicole at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is so stinking cute! I love it when they start understanding you and soon he'll start talking back! :)
We can't believe he's getting so big! I'm loving these pictures!
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!
Post a Comment