BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cael's Latest Tricks!

We have a coffee table in our family room that has a shelf a couple of inches off of the floor.  Cael has discovered that he can crawl on top of that shelf and scoot across.  It's hilarious.  He scoots through and then turns right back around and scoots back through.  I just love it.  Here are a few shots of one of Cael's new favorite pastimes.




Cael has also started pulling himself up to standing all over the place.  This was the first morning we walked in to Cael's room to find him standing up and waiting for us to come and find him.  What a cute little turkey!

I wish I had a picture to illustrate Cael's next trick, but I'll have to post one later.  Cael LOVES Cheerios!  He's getting really good at picking them up and putting them into his mouth.  Every time he sees someone eating, he goes right up to them and tries to grab at what they're eating. This morning I was eating some cereal and he crawled right over and climbed up my leg.  He kept reaching for my bowl and got awfully frustrated when he couldn't get it.  He's a persistent little kiddo and we love him to pieces!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Look at how big he is! And still so adorable!