My cute Cael is one lucky kiddo. His cousin Ayden is so sweet to him. They seem to have lots of fun together, and have since day one. A couple of weeks ago, Chelsea and Kipp came over to play some ping pong. It was getting late and I needed to get Cael to bed, so I decided to get him in the bath. As soon as Ayden saw the bath water running, he started trying to climb in fully-clothed. So, Chelsea and I said "why not" and let the boys both get in the tub together. It was hilarious! Our bathtub doesn't have any anti-slip coating on it and Ayden was slip sliding all over the place. At first it scared him, but then he figured things out and was having the time of his life. I kept trying to get some video of the bathtub antics, but kept missing all of the funny things Ayden kept doing. Cael was just thoroughly entertained and didn't even seem to mind all of the splashing! Thanks for coming to play with us Ayden!


1 comments:
Those two are the cutest. Mason needs to see them soon.
Post a Comment