BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's a . . . .


BOY! We're so excited. I had an ultrasound on Thursday morning and, after a lecture from the ultrasound technician about the fact that ultrasounds are not performed to determine the gender of the baby but to determine the baby's health, we found out that we will be having a bouncing, baby boy joining our family in November. Everything looked good in the ultrasound--he is quite the active little guy. It's fun to start feeling him move around. Last week Shaun even felt a kick or a punch! We'll keep you posted with any new developments.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Knowing the gender makes it so much more real. Boys are fun! Their clothes aren't as cute as girls', but they are just as much fun.

Jenny said...

Boys ARE fun! (I'm not biased or anything though!) ;) Very exciting news. Congrats! The next few months will fly by ...

Dylan said...

Another Boy in the family! Congrats! seriously I swear there are nothing but boys in this fam!

Amy and Jeremy said...

I LOVE LITTLE BOYS!!! I think they are little easier to raise...just more laid-back:) True...there is a lot a cute girl stuff out there, but the boy stuff is getting better and better each season!

Our family said...

I agree, boys are great. My two girls (4 and 2) already have a mood cycle. I usually prefer the stable, rambunctious mood of boys to the screaming, tearful girl stuff.

It was fun to see you. I love getting caught up on everyone's lives! When you get a chance, can you send me a link to Kelsey's blog?

Lindy said...

Nicole--congratulations! I found your blog through facebook. I hope that you're feeling well. Also, you look positively petite in your belly picture.