Shaun and I are working on wiring our house for speakers. Although we have doors and windows on the house, it is still freezing cold in there. Shaun was just fine in a sweatshirt, but I was freezing to death in a sweatshirt, a puffy down vest, a fleece jacket, my ski parka and gloves. It seriously took me a couple of hours to warm up afterward. Even after I got into bed and snuggled up in extra blankets I couldn't get warm. Regardless, the house is now wired for speakers and I finally got warm.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your house is gonna be awesome! Sounds like you're prepping it to be party central. ;) Can't wait to see the finished product!
So does this mean you'll have surround sound?! I know where we'll be staying when we come visit Utah. :) Love ya babe!
Post a Comment